FOL

Plasterer - anyone knows someone reliable?

Hi,

We're looking for a reliable plasterer in the first 2 weeks of July. As we have certain deadlines, we cannot have the situation where someone says he'll be there and he won't show up. Obviously quality is important too :) I guess that are quite a few people who have experiences with plasterers. Would you mind referring someone you have good experience with?

It's for roughly 50-60sqm in Beldon (NOR)

Cheers!

EDIT: Deadline does not mean we want the job to be rushed. We just want to make sure the person shows up so there is no delay due to that.

Wow, no one?

That means there are no plasterers, they are unreliable or not good enough or you guys don't like me and don't want to share ;)

I agree with Ben, it is hard to find a tradie of any description who can commit to a job a couple of months in advance.... I am having similar issues with a gardener! I hope you have more luck than I am having FOL!

I agree with Ben, it is hard to find a tradie of any description who can commit to a job a couple of months in advance.... I am having similar issues with a gardener! I hope you have more luck than I am having FOL!

I can get you an excellent gardener