louloubelle

Today's a good day!!!!

So today I received my 189 visa grant

I got it early this morning so I'm at work not really knowing what to do with myself

months in the planning and it's suddenly got real

thanks for everyone's advice and support

whoop whoop, well done….. all that waiting is over… crack open the wine!!! soon be on that plane

What lovely news for me to log onto this morning. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thank you, we are heading off out for a celebration drink now.

Can't be long now before you head off @pegg?

Yup @louloubelle …. we set off in less than 2 weeks !!!!

Although we have now started saying goodbyes , we didnt think it would effect us ….. but pretty emotional x

I can't imagine how difficult that will be, things are getting a bit strained already with family and friends and we still have 5 months to go. Looking forward to your update when you arrive

So today I received my 189 visa grant 🤗

I got it early this morning so I'm at work not really knowing what to do with myself

months in the planning and it's suddenly got real

thanks for everyone's advice and support 😊

Congratulations!

Wow, huge congratulations. Makes me realise that it can happen. Cant wait till we're out of our limbo. Hope the preparations go smoothly x

Hi, hubby's skills assessment came back with 4 years post graduation experience which left us 5 points short so we have to wait for 11th June for 5 yrs experience. But his occupation has reached its cap for this year which means we will have to wait until July to lodge the EOI. Never mind eh, it'll be worth it in the end.

Hi, hubby's skills assessment came back with 4 years post graduation experience which left us 5 points short so we have to wait for 11th June for 5 yrs experience. But his occupation has reached its cap for this year which means we will have to wait until July to lodge the EOI. Never mind eh, it'll be worth it in the end.

Hi Jen

Once you have the experience (and assuming you have the skills assessment already), then lodge your EOI as soon you can after the 11th June... Whilst you won;t get an invite until the new visa year, your place in the cue (for your level of points) will start from the date of EOI lodgement...

Hope this makes sense...