mental health nurse jobs

Now my visa has been granted I am now actively looking to apply for jobs, is their anyone on the world of mental health nursing who could advise on any areas that's currently looking for an experienced RMN. I am happy to go back to inpatient, community, most my work has been with working aged adults. I'm currently in teaching / education but not sure what role that would be equivalent to in perth.

Any advice would be great. I've been on seek, indeed and a few other sites. Most of the work seems to be in the prison .

Also any advice on cv's, covering letters etc.

Thanks

Mental health model is 10 years behind the UK. I worked in CRHT prior to coming to the UK also with CMHT. I was a band 4 support worker with 10 years experince. Prior to CRHT i worked on the wards and in PICU. Can i get a job here within mental health no and ive been here 4 years. There are nursing jobs im sure you will be fine. There are templates online for writing an Australian resume.

Seek and jobs WA will be the best place to look for jobs. My tip is when you apply for a job here ensure that you address the selection criteria separately as this makes it easier for those short listing to retrieve the information. If the selection criteria isn't addressed then you are unlikely to be offered an interview.

The key word in the selection criteria is 'demonstrate' ... under each criteria write a couple of paragraphs (at least) and give an example to demonstrate.

You could look at staff development roles for education.

I'm a mental health nurse and work for a agency, work had slowed down a little as hospitals have their own bank of casuals which they tend to use first, plus the block on recruitment but there is still work out there :)

Do you have your registration or applying for it as it can take a while to come through..