187 nomination

Danielle912

So my employer submitted my nomination for direct entry 187 visa (onshore from a low risk country) in April this year.

At the time the company was owned by one person but since the new financial year two other staff members have bought into the business (my employer that nominated me is still the main holder 60%)

Just wondered if this will have any affects on my application?

I am now paid from a different ABN but the old ABN is still active under the same name, will it be easier for me to go back to being paid from the old one?

Everything else is still the same at work, same staff same salaries, same name etc.

I have asked advice on another forum and was told I might have to lodge another application although I didn't have all the details when I previously asked.

If I do need to go ahead with another application how do I go about that? And will I lose the money from the visa application and have to pay and start all that again too?!

You have raised an important issue.

It is essential that the business name/structure on the nomination reflects the current business structure.

Did the employer use an agent to lodge the original nomination? If so I suggest the agent would be best placed to contact DIBP to clarify as to whether the original nomination, and your application, can be updated.

Thanks for the reply. No my employer lodged the nomination herself, I had an agent to go over my documents for the visa but last time I sent an email it took over 3 weeks to get a response and I'm not overly impressed with them either, not sure if it's because they are only going over documents rather than managing my whole application. I've told my employer to inform immigration and she said she will so hopefully everything will be ok and go through smoothly rather than having to go through everything again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk