Halls Head/Erskine

Scooby2016

Hi

We are looking at relocating to Halls Head area preferably southern side or around Erskine. I was wondering what is South Halls Head Primary School like? Was also wondering which private secondary schools are the best and are they hard to get into? Is it a pretty quiet area or is it busy busy

Thanks

Hi, our son is at South Halls Head. It's a very good school, I'd say it's akin to a school with high performing OFSTED results in the UK. The expectations are quite high but the pastoral care and support seems very good. Private high schools, look at Frederick Irwins and Mandurah Catholic college. As for the area itself, it's a fairly busy area ( although can seem quiet depending where you come from in the UK!) it seems to be growing and as Very Stormy says, there's lots of new developments and shops popping up. It feels a safe area and there's lots of parks and open spaces for kids. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with the above. South Halls Head does have a decent reputation. There is also the private primary Living Waters in the area. MCC and Freddie's have good reputations and MCC has a private primary as well so that may be an option for you if you are happy to drive over the bridge to get to school. The primary schools in the area are all pretty strong, Falcon Primary also has a good rep but that's down Wannanup way.