Tigerbalm

Family friendly places for Sunday dinner in the City

Hi can anyone help? I have to work the occasional Sunday in the City and my family and I thought it would be nice to go for dinner after I've finished every so often- but our knowledge of places to go is limited! Can anyone recommend anywhere? We're looking for somewhere fairly informal but family friendly.

My friends swear by Northbridge Brewing Company, they take their kids there all the time. Never been so I can't comment on it, my friends are burger/steak/pizza and pub grub kind of people and they say it's nice there. It's only a short walk across the railway line apparently.

http://www.northbridgebrewingco.com.au/

Jamie's Italian is very popular with families.

We headed there one night as we were a fan of Jamie's in the UK but we didn't go in as it was expensive! And hasn't it gone broke in Oz?

Really? It was there when we were last there, but it is now 5 months since we left.

It it isn't the cheapest, but not many places in Perth are cheap. But, very family friendly and the quality of the food was pretty decent.

Really? It was there when we were last there, but it is now 5 months since we left.

It it isn't the cheapest, but not many places in Perth are cheap. But, very family friendly and the quality of the food was pretty decent.

The company that owns them and many other restaurant chains has gone bust. The Perth restaurant continues to trade as far as I am aware.