Slsc

pegg

Hi all ,

just a quickie ….. Do any of you guys have any experience of surf clubs ? ive been speaking with chap from one and deffo think we need to enroll as a family .

I think it will help us meet more folk and give kids an insight into Aussie ocean activities :o)

So, yep just really if any of you guys are members of clubs etc ????

cheers guys :o)

Edited by pegg

I'm not but know plenty who are. Excellent opportunity for adults and kids to meet people. Great community feel as far as I have been told. Go for it but many of the clubs have waiting lists so be prepared to wait to join.

Cheers @Arwen … the prob we have our son isnt isnt interested in surfing or sea activities … and the club have said he will be able join "little nippers" - but hes just not interested - Kids !

But yeah , we would love the idea of the surf club and help with the beach etc …. so we will see :o)

You could always try Ocean Reef Sea Sports Club. You can join there as a family. They have different sections if you are interested in sailing, fishing, diving etc but you can just be a social member. They have lots of stuff and have a lovely outdoor area with a playground and spectacular views. Great family environment.