Keith1002

Looking for Work, Can Start Immediately!!

Hope someone can help me, I recently moved to Perth from Ireland on a Work/Holiday Visa and seek work in labouring. I have recently graduated with a Level 8 Architecture Honours Degree and have experience in working for a Consultant Engineering Firm for the last 9 months. I have 2 years experience working with a Carpenter where I was Slabbing, Flooring and Partitioning and have a good understanding of the Construction Industry.

I have got my White Card and PPE and am available to work straight away.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Nick
      Hi,
      I am extremely interested in moving to Perth and have already touched base with a MA in WA, who has advised that, as I have turned 45, I would be eligible for the TSS visa, if I am able to acquire sponsorship with a company.
       I am currently working within the Construction industry and have done so for 28 years; I am a qualified bricklayer, which appears on the MLTSSL (ANZSCO 331111) and hold a Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card, which provides proof that I have the acquired training and qualifications to undertake the skills of my trade. 
      Is anybody able to offer advice on any approved construction sponsors and how you went about obtaining sponsorship.
      I appreciate your assistance with my query.
      Many thanks 

• By HartleysHairdressing
      Hartley's Hairdressing (situated in Cottesloe) is looking for another team member! If you are determined and can contribute to our positive, enthusiastic work environment please call us now on 93852266!
      We look forward to hearing from you!
    • By N.holland86
      Hi my names Nick I am a solid plasterer and Cork Coatings applicator in the uk with a nvq level 2 and 3 and over 12 years experience I am considering getting my AQF 3 I have already started my 189 visa application and I am ready for skills assessment. What is work like for a solid plasterer over in Perth? What can I expect to earn. I am also considering getting my Plasterer’s assessors qualification. I don’t mind starting at the bottom and working my way up the ladder. 
      Any advice people and offer me will be greatly appreciated. 
    • By Dave64
      Hi,
      I am looking for a reliable Bricklayer with own Transport and ABN. 
      Ongoing work South of the River.
      Please message me