Northern Suburbs Making Friends

saveyard

Hi All, a little late to the party but hope everyone had a good Xmas/New Year? We've been here since March and currently live in Hillarys but are moving to Ocean Reef in the next month as we've just bought our first house! We've got 2.5 yr old twin boys and two loony dogs and would love to meet some more people in the northern suburbs. If anyone fancies meeting up give me a shout. Em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

Myself and the kids will be at Eden Beach at about 4 30.

We will be at the kids playground bit.

We are easy to recognise, 5 kids and a mad but very friendly German Shepard dog.

I will have a beer in my hand continuously.

Edited by Edna

Hi were a little older (I'm 37 & hubby 45) we are due to arrive in WA at the end of November and will be based around Tapping. We have 3 daughters (9,6 & 19mths) - it would be nice to meet up for lunch. It might be a good way to not only meet new adult friends but for our youngest to start making friends too!

Hi

Hope your settling in ok, we have been here now for 18 mths, iam 38 and hubby 43 with 2 girls 9 and 5. we are currently in Jindalee not a million miles away, if you ever fancy getting together give us a shout.

lorna

Anyone on whatsapp? Maybe we can create a whatsapp group, PM me your numbers, will create a group.

I made a potato and garlic curry with rice, enough for 20 people. We ended up going to Jindalee beach front in the end, its a great place too.

Edited by Edna

Louloubelle do you have a son and a daughter? Only asking because as I sat with my youngest pushchair a lady with her sob and daughter walked passed - she looked like she was looking for someone but I'd already asked a couple of people if they were from perth poms (and had some funny looks) so chickened out of asking her!!!

Its always difficult to organise an event, maybe it was the curse of Friday the 13th!!

I have created a whatsapp group called Butler Friends. Of course everyone is welcome, PM me your number and I will add you to the group.

My next suggestion would be another attempt at a picnic. Now that we have each others numbers it will be easier.

My I suggest Saturday the 28th of January at 5pm. This time at Jindalee Beach, I have attached a map. There is a place called Chippy Beach Shack.

https://chippysfishcafe.com.au/

There is a small park just outside and a few park benches to sit on.

As a dare, I suggest that everyone attending bring an umbrella, fully open, regardless of the weather tho it may be windy, we will probably look quite stupid to the locals but who cares, live a little. I will have a Bunnings Umbrella fully open.

Jin.jpg