Northern Suburbs Making Friends

saveyard

Ha Edna, I bet that was you with a silver people carrier, unfortunately I was on the phone just after 4pm for a while trying to convince a guy to give me a job.

Next time I will wear my Pitcher Partners White base ball cap, I don't own an umbrella, that's the whole reason why I came to WA, to get away from the rain :)

I will PM you my number, I do WhatsApp from time to time...

It was bloody windy at Eden Beach, nice spot tho.

Cheers

Ray

Hi Edna, we have just moved over and would like to join your group but cant figure out how to PM you - can you tell me how to do it? I will be working in Jindalee from next week so would be good to meet up with some other people who recently cam over.

TIA

Emma

• 5 months later...
On 22/12/2016 at 23:20, LouLouSkippy said:

Hey guys...

Also keen to meet new people..... we have been here since end July.... It took my husband 2 months to find a job and his an Accountant.....You just have to keep applying and going through the painful process of interviews and rejections until you hit lucky... I was lucky to pick mine up in a month...Both our jobs are not our dream jobs...And we both found you have to downgrade your skills to gain the Aussie experience to climb back up the ladder again ( if that makes sense)....It's worth it for the Aussie lifestyle the kids and us are having so much fun...x

Hi we are in Quinns if you fancy meeting up. 3 kids aged 8, 6 and 3. 

It's been a while since we tried to arrange a meet up - may be we should look at trying to organise one for early spring?

Any suggestions of where we could meet?

We've settled into every day life but really need to build our circle of friends!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 08/07/2017 at 20:21, ktg said:

It's been a while since we tried to arrange a meet up - may be we should look at trying to organise one for early spring?

Any suggestions of where we could meet?

We've settled into every day life but really need to build our circle of friends!

Isn't there a whatsapp group?

• 1 month later...