Has anyone found a better new friend than this?

WestHamFan1

The wife has recently met a new lady at work who works part time at one of the local wineries. Her job is to sell off the wine as you enter the cellar door, she basically plies the clients with glasses of wine and explains the different types of grapes. (You can tell my knowledge of wine is zero) Anyway, at the close of business she has numerous bottle of wine left over with only a small taster being poured. The winery doesn't want them, she is fed up with the stuff so she brings the bottles into work and hands them over to my wife. I am now slowly becoming an expert on Margaret River plonk, i just need to make friends with someone who makes cheese and biscuits and i'll be sorted! can anyone do better than this?

When I went into hospital, we had friends dropping off meals so hubby didn't have to cook. They were wonderful again when hubby and I had to return briefly to the UK in March when my dad passed away, again dropping in on the Kids (20 & 16) to make sure they were ok (they'd also lost their grandad), bringing them meals, picking my son up for soccer and taking him home. We've made the best friends here

• 3 months later...
The wife has recently met a new lady at work who works part time at one of the local wineries. Her job is to sell off the wine as you enter the cellar door, she basically plies the clients with glasses of wine and explains the different types of grapes. (You can tell my knowledge of wine is zero) Anyway, at the close of business she has numerous bottle of wine left over with only a small taster being poured. The winery doesn't want them, she is fed up with the stuff so she brings the bottles into work and hands them over to my wife. I am now slowly becoming an expert on Margaret River plonk, i just need to make friends with someone who makes cheese and biscuits and i'll be sorted! can anyone do better than this?

Holy Sh*t, does she need any other friends? I think I can be a good friend helping her with the wine!