debra

Anyone in the jindalee area ?

Hi, just moved to jindalee and trying to get out and meet people, the kids have started school, I'm getting stuck indoors or walking on my own, I'm like the local nutter chatting with any random passer by!! If anyone would like to come out for a walk and have a chat that would be lovely? Deb

Hi Debra

I live in Alkimos and would also like to get out for some walks if your keen? I will have my 2 year old with me though :)

Ali

Hi, just moved to jindalee and trying to get out and meet people, the kids have started school, I'm getting stuck indoors or walking on my own, I'm like the local nutter chatting with any random passer by!! If anyone would like to come out for a walk and have a chat that would be lovely? Deb

Hi Debra

Iam Eden Beach. I have one child in full time and the other 2-3 days. Tuesday's are best for me if you fancy a coffee or walk or both. ?

Hi,

I have just moved from the UK, I have a little chiwawa called Lucy who likes walks on the beach, there is a dog walking beach not far from you, so can meet up there (Mondays and Wednesdays) best.

TEXT ME if you want to meet up 0411 984 310.

Cheers

Raymond.