louloubelle

7 days to go!!!

7 days and counting!!! Everything is going to get a little crazy from Wednesday. I finish work Wednesday, OH finishes Friday. Removal company come on Thursday, kids break up from school Thursday so thaT will be quite emotion. We officially hand over the keys from the house Friday, selling car Saturday, whilst staying at various family members houses before going to airport Sunday and we fly Monday morning. Slightly concerned about the luggage situation as we we t with Ethiad as it was much cheaper but down side only have 23kg each(plus 7kg hand luggage).

Wow, sounds busy, hope everything goes smoothly. Cant believe you'll be there soon, still seems a long way away for us, still waiting for house to sell. One more viewing tomorrow so you never know! Best of luck, can't wait to hear all about it. How long do you have before you start work? x

Wow that does sound busy! I'm on count down as our belongings are being shipped a few weeks before we leave!! Next week they come to pack up our house and then we're moving into my parents until we leave on 24th Nov.

Keep us posted how it goes and lots of luck x

7 days and counting!!! Everything is going to get a little crazy from Wednesday. I finish work Wednesday, OH finishes Friday. Removal company come on Thursday, kids break up from school Thursday so thaT will be quite emotion. We officially hand over the keys from the house Friday, selling car Saturday, whilst staying at various family members houses before going to airport Sunday and we fly Monday morning. Slightly concerned about the luggage situation as we we t with Ethiad as it was much cheaper but down side only have 23kg each(plus 7kg hand luggage).

Hi, safe journey, we flew with etihad , always fly with them and didn't notice the luggage allowance had changed until last minute!! Send a message when you're here and we can meet up, as will be in the same area. We got here just over 3 weeks ago ,Deb and family xxx

I hope so, hubby has a preliminary video interview for a mining company in centre of perth and another viewing on house on Saturday. How was your last day in work? Thinking of you tomorrow when the house gets packed up. Best of luck with the rest of this week x

Hi all

We are 13 weeks out - flights all booked and hoping to sort removals this week..!! we are a family of 6 moving North of the River (Burns Beach).... sun glasses at the ready ;-)

Remember it well enjoy

Hi all

We are 13 weeks out - flights all booked and hoping to sort removals this week..!! we are a family of 6 moving North of the River (Burns Beach).... sun glasses at the ready ;-)

Coming to the nice weather

We have done the hard part saying goodbye this morning was heart breaking. Now at airport hotel for an early night before we fly in the morning. See you all Tuesday

We have done the hard part saying goodbye this morning was heart breaking. Now at airport hotel for an early night before we fly in the morning. See you all Tuesday

Goodbyes are hard - we had a goodbye party last night and on a few occasions my eyes welled up and lip began to tremble. We still have a month until we leave but have so much happening between now and then it was the best available time. Dreading the actual goodbyes with my parents (we're living with them for 4 weeks before we leave)!

Good luck and have a safe journey x

Oh yes my leaving party was tough but at the same time a great do. We only had 3 days with my parents before we left and that was hard enough. The next few weeks will fly by, see you in a month or so.

Safe journey xxx