flatpack

Forum is very slow

I'm struggling to get on here and poms in Oz. If I use my iPad or Mac with safari or chrome then it times out or is very slow.

Its only these two sites, anyone got any ideas?

No idea as i'm a technophobe. Rob (owner and the one whose more knowledgeable) is on his way to the US

Funnily enough Ali I cannot get into PIO at all today - I get a message that I am trying to log onto a site that has been reported as "Deceptive"! Really weird. I don't know if there is a problem with PIO or whether it is my anti-virus program doing it's job. Haven't time to investigate as I am off out now for the day, but will look into it later. Is anyone else having this issue???

Funnily enough Ali I cannot get into PIO at all today - I get a message that I am trying to log onto a site that has been reported as "Deceptive"! Really weird. I don't know if there is a problem with PIO or whether it is my anti-virus program doing it's job. Haven't time to investigate as I am off out now for the day, but will look into it later. Is anyone else having this issue???

Think Kate said it was Hacked - they've landed in the US now and Rob has been sorting it