abey1

What internet provider to use? NOR

Hi everyone

We live in Nollamara and looking for a good internet provider with unlimited data month to month contact. Any suggestions? Checked on iselect. But not sure about the speed, service etc....

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am south of the river, but have been using iinet for years and have no complaints. My home phone connection is through them also and they are half what I was paying with Telstra or Optus.

I've been with TPG for 5 years +. Never an issue $60 pm, hasn't changed. Unlimited downloads and generally get 15mbps. This has been in Sydney though. TPG now own iinet/

I am south of the river, but have been using iinet for years and have no complaints. My home phone connection is through them also and they are half what I was paying with Telstra or Optus.

I was in contact with iselect and they said belong is good. I need a month to month plan. So charges are higher than contracts. Said belong (owned by Telstra) will cost me 60 per month with 100gb. And said most of the other providers not available here where I stay. And nbn not available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk