debsbb1970

Making new friends in Secret Harbour area

Hi, we are a family of 4, gorgeous hubby (air con/refrigeration engineer), 17 year old son who just loves the Internet, a 15 year old daughter who is still finding her feet and me :wink:.

I'm looking to meet with anyone in the area for coffee/ wine for a chat, would love to make new friends.

Best of luck on that one. SH has a strange set of people bit like the twilight zone. Really didnt like this superficial suburb. Its sterile false and unreal the lady who does lunch capital..... You either fit in and love or dont and hate.... We didnt like it and escaped 2 years ago. Best thing we ever did.

Hi all,

we we are new to the forum but have been in Oz on and off for 7 years.

we are a family of 6 based in Baldivis ,the majority of us are toilet trained so it's all good.

Looking to meet new friends in the area that enjoy a laugh and a couple of drinks.

Hi, we are a family of 4, gorgeous hubby (air con/refrigeration engineer), 17 year old son who just loves the Internet, a 15 year old daughter who is still finding her feet and me :wink:.

I'm looking to meet with anyone in the area for coffee/ wine for a chat, would love to make new friends.

Hi Debs

We're in Secrets and love it. Such a friendly suburb and very family orientated! We've been here 3 years and I think we're the same age! I have lots of friends here including lots I met through this forum so I would always be up for a glass of wine or two!

Lou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk