Skilled career?

Afternoon all! I'm in the process of gathering as much info as i can before i get the ball rolling.

my wife is level 3 qualified in child care and about to start level 4, but she's unsure of what is in more demand in Aus? Level 4 child care management or early years level 4. I contacted a company called GoMatilda and was told her skill level is not required in Aus?

id just like to know if anyone has an insite into what is required in Aus? Would her qualifications mean anything over there?

Go Matilda are a highly respected migration agents.

What they are saying is that your wife's occupation is not eligible for a visa. Australia publishes two lists of occupations eligible for visas known as SOL and CSOL and if an occupation isn't on either then there is no visa option.

What is your occupation?

What they are saying is that your wife's occupation is not eligible for a visa. Australia publishes two lists of occupations eligible for visas known as SOL and CSOL and if an occupation isn't on either then there is no visa option.

Thats the thing, her occupation is on the actual skills list, pre-primary/ early years teacher. That's what I don't understand... I'm a cobbler, I've spoke to a well known company out there and theyre interested in seeing me if I can get over there which is a good start I suppose, but they don't sponsor which is a shame.

Thats the thing, her occupation is on the actual skills list, pre-primary/ early years teacher. That's what I don't understand... I'm a cobbler, I've spoke to a well known company out there and theyre interested in seeing me if I can get over there which is a good start I suppose, but they don't sponsor which is a shame.

It looks like your wifes qualifications would be for working in Daycare, or what Uk calls Nursery. A pre-primary/early years teacher is a qualified teacher over here.