Just cool

Private schools close to Rockingham

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone 

We are moving to Perth in October and plan to live in Secret Harbour or Rockingham as I have a job in Baldivis. I'm looking for good private schools around the area.  The 3 that come highly recommended (Island, All saints and Hale) are a good 40/50 minutes drive one way thus totally unworkable. Does anyone have any kids attending private schools in the Rockingham area? Thanks 

Hi, you dont say how old your kids are so assuming that they are in secondary school, because the state schools for primary seem to be good it only seems to tail off for secondary I'll tell you what i know.

In Baldivis you have Tranby College, I have a friend whose two kids went there and are very happy with it, then a little further South, Mandurah way you have Fredrick Irwin, Mandurah Baptist and Mandurah Catholic College, at Warnbro (i think it Warnbro) you have the Lutheran Living Water School. All of these are private.

In secret Harbour you have Comet Bay which is a state school but supposed to be pretty good.

There's also Peter Carnley (Wellard), John Calvin (Baldivis - Primary only) and Mother Teresa (Baldivis); Mother Teresa are K-Year 6 at the moment but adding a year until they're K12.

Can't comment on any of them as my daughter goes to Baldivis SC, they're not on any performance tables at the moment as the current Y12 is the first but they seem to have a better rep than any of the other Public schools (BSC is an Independent Public School)