Michael73

MIGRATION AGENT N.O.R.

ANYONE ABLE TO RECOMMEND AN AGENT THAT THEY'VE USED TO ASSIST WITH BRINGING OVER THEIR ELDERLY PARENT. MY MUM IN LAW IS OVER ON AN E600 VISA THAT IS VALID FOR A YEAR. WE'RE LOOKING AT THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR HER TO REMAIN WITH US IN OZ. MANY THANKS.

Camilla from http://newlifedownunder.com.au/ is a regular member of the forum and is a very highly regarded agent. Cant remember if she is north or south, but that is irrelevant as normally agents only correspond by email / telephone. In fact, when I was in the UK, my agent was in Oz. When I changed visas, I used an agent on the other side of Oz. It doesn't matter.

• Like 1

I would second Camilla.  Wise to use an agent I think with the elderly lady being deported to the UK in the news recently.  I'm guessing that you've done all the checks e.g. balance of family etc.,

• Like 1

Michael173.... please contact Camilla at New Life Downunder as both Ali and Verystormy have suggested.    Camilla is a very well respected and efficient Registered Migration Agent and I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Also - suggest you ease off on the Caps Lock as it looks like you are shouting at the forum.... not a good look!!

• Like 1

On 21/07/2017 at 16:55, Michael73 said:

ANYONE ABLE TO RECOMMEND AN AGENT THAT THEY'VE USED TO ASSIST WITH BRINGING OVER THEIR ELDERLY PARENT. MY MUM IN LAW IS OVER ON AN E600 VISA THAT IS VALID FOR A YEAR. WE'RE LOOKING AT THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR HER TO REMAIN WITH US IN OZ. MANY THANKS.

Hi Michael.

How old is Mum please?

If "aged" (as defined - over 65.5) I would look at visa sub classes 864 and 804.

Both of these are onshore visas, so have a Bridging Visa entitlement, but have very different prices, and visa processing timelines.

If Mum isn't aged you are probably looking at a subclass 143 visa for Mum.

Feel able to send a message to me with your phone number if you would like me to call for a no obligation chat about Mum's visa strategy.

Best regards.