• Similar Content

• By HartleysHairdressing
      Hartley's Hairdressing (situated in Cottesloe) is looking for another team member! If you are determined and can contribute to our positive, enthusiastic work environment please call us now on 93852266!
      We look forward to hearing from you!
    • By Podge1366
      Hi everyone 
      I work for a marquee hire company called pedersens hire and we are always on the lookout for new workers with the drive to get on.we are based in canning vale but can be working all over Perth also as far as Kalgoorlie Albany Karratha.
      our busiest periods are from July through to January .
      i believe it's a great start for young lads to work with us.theres no time wasters and you can learn and travel at the same time.casual weekend work is always available.
      ive now been at pedersens for 9 years .im managing the structure side of the company now .
      feel free to get in touch if you want anymore information.just thought I'd say hi I'm new to this forum .im from battle in East Sussex back in the U.K. .
      be good to hear from some of you.
      darren 
      aka podge
      p.s I'm the guy on the far left.IMG_0073.MOV

• By ScribblingSally

🥂🍴 🍽 Would you like to work as a casual chef for our award winning, friendly restaurant?
      Do you have experience, enthusiasm and are competent and versatile in the kitchen?
      The restaurant is in North Beach.
      We're after someone for a fortnight from October the 28th.
      We're open Tues thru' Saturday. Shift starts lunchtime on-wards.
      This two week period would be full-time casual, with the prospect of extra work afterwards.
      We were recently rated a 'must-visit' in a Sunday Times review.
      Even though we say it ourselves, we're a great team, so come and be part of it!
      You would probably need your own transport, as public transport isn't that reliable.
      Please text Sally with your phone number on 0401 566710 with brief details of past work 
      We look forward to hearing from you 😀