Jump to content

HV/EHV Electrical Jobs

Recommended Posts

We are looking into moving down under and have chosen WA/Perth as preferred location as have friends already living there.

I'm an electrical fitter authorised from LV upto 132kv working on electricity distribution and transmission network in U.K.

Just after some info/pointers from anyone that has made similar moves to what we are looking to do.

any assistance would be much appreciated 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi and welcome to the forum. The first thing to do is to check your eligibility for visas. The starting point is border.gov.au and the first step is to check your occupation is on the list and then look at what is required for the skills assessment for that occupation and then the other criteria including points.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now