2FatLabs

Comet Bay College vs Baldives Secondary College

2FatLabs    0

We will be heading to perth in about 2 months and am wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on Comet Bay College vs Baldives Secondary College.

We are a family of 4 living in Sydney 

Hubby working SOR

Me SOHM at the moment so would like to get to know local people

Boy 14, currently in a gifted program at school and plays a good level of soccer & cricket (we have heard comet bay has a gifted program)

Girl 10 into netball dance etc.

We have also heard there is a lot more happening socially in Baldives for my son to go with his friends.  Is secret harbour too quiet?

Any feedback good and bad would be great.

Thanks 

qprdan123    19

This a difficult one, my son (12) went for a week and hated it, if he is into soccer look elsewhere as they don't do much, its all about AFL there, my Daughter (16) likes it there and has made some good friends so it horses for courses.

Dont know anything about Baldivis College sorry.

If he is at a high level of soccer then look up South Coast Baptist college (Waikiki), my son just got a 3 year full scholarship for the football programme and is thriving there.

As for how much is going on I cant really comment as we haven't been here that long but we really like Secret Harbour.

If you want to know anymore just shout out.

Dan

2FatLabs    0

great thanks Dan..

Its so hard to get it right never thought we would have to do again... LOL

Will check out SC Baptist, what are the fees?

I have read somewhere that rockingham area has great soccer facilities.  Cant remember where though

Thanks

elsaqueen    10

Seems like a friend of mine gonna go through the same situation but after a few months later, So keep updated this thread may help others too. And good luck to you guys i really hope you like it there