Helen

Need a good Removal company from UK to Perth

Most of the major players will be of a similar standard - Crown, PSS, John Mason, Britannia etc.

Across, the 5 forums we operate, I'd say John Mason probably has the best reputation - hardly ever see any complaints about them.

Whoever you go with, check who they're members of such as FIDI, BAR, AIM etc as these should provide some safeguards.

Remember you don't have to choose the removals companies insurance, you can choose your own from companies such as Letton Percival. They will invariably be cheaper than the shipping companies insurance - as the margins are so small for shipping companies, insurance is one area where they can increase their profit margin.

• Like 1

We used John Masons (albeit 10 years ago), they continue to have a good reputation.  They did use Wridgeways here in Perth for delivery and they were also faultless.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ali said:

We used John Masons (albeit 10 years ago), they continue to have a good reputation.  They did use Wridgeways here in Perth for delivery and they were also faultless.

Thanks @ali

I would avoid PSS, I fell out with them as they decided that their original quote didn't make them quite enough money and threatened to hold our goods until we paid.

I found them to be very rude and unprofessional after they had our money.

I have made my feelings known to them, Kent removals did the bit this end and were fine.

I had really great service from PSS, friendly, efficient and competitive price. They did everything they said they would at the price they quoted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, GaznSal said:

I had really great service from PSS, friendly, efficient and competitive price. They did everything they said they would at the price they quoted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucky you