Hi All,

My wife and I have not long moved to WA (around 7 months ago), We have began the process of shopping for a house.

We are both UK nationals with history investment properties in the UK, does anyone know what financial record we will have to show for a mortgage (e.g. in the UK it's three years of accounts or payslips)?

Any recommendations of banks would be welcome too.

Thanks.

Kieran

As new migrants we needed a letter from our employers stating we were employed and what our annual salary was.  We also produced a bank statement to show our funds/savings.  We opted to get our mortgage with our Bank Westpac who at the time were offering the best interest rates .

On 22/11/2017 at 16:11, Kieran White said:

Hi All,

My wife and I have not long moved to WA (around 7 months ago), We have began the process of shopping for a house.

We are both UK nationals with history investment properties in the UK, does anyone know what financial record we will have to show for a mortgage (e.g. in the UK it's three years of accounts or payslips)?

Any recommendations of banks would be welcome too.

Thanks.

Kieran

My brother in law is a mortgage broker here in Perth, happy to send you his details if you like...

Thanks both for the replies, helpful info re: the documentation.

Thank you re: the mortage broker, we are actually already working with one now but thank you for the recommendation.