Sign in to follow this  
ESF

Q on Parent Visa, 143

Hi , 

For applying this visa , filled out forms must be posted to Perth . So I want to know

1. Sending copy of form is OK or we must send  ( post ) the origin form ? ( I mean  can we send scanned form to AU and there it printed and posted ? )

2. Same question is about translated documents . Is it OK to send the pictures ?   

Best, 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ESF
      Hello everyone ,
      For a contributing visa for parent , which is better ? 143 or 173 ?
      And why ? 
      Do you have any experience ? 
    • By clari
      HI all, 
      Im looking into the contributory parent visa (temp subclass 173), and after some experiences and advice!
      So far my understanding is you pay the first instalment on application or $2540, then can take around 2 years to process which they will ask for the second instalment of $29130?
      You then can stay in the country for 2 years ( allowing you to try to recover from that huge amount and save), in which you apply for the permanent contributory parent visa subclass 143. 
      (again from what I'm understanding ?) For the 143, apply for the 1st instalment, $330, then wait for them to ask for the second instalment of $19420? (Time frame unknown?) 

If anyone can clarify this and let me know from experience, would really appreciate it!

thank you!