help required (if possible)

stevenm

Apologies if this isn't the right place, I have a very good friend who is trying to track down her sister and father they left Co Durham in the UK and migrated to Pinjarra or Perth and the surrounds in approx. 1980.

She hasn't seen her sister since she was 3 (now 41 years old) and is desperate to find her sister

I was hoping to look at the births deaths and marriages records or phone records to track them down for her but its very hard from the UK, the records can be accessed from Australian libraries I'm led to believe in person

If anyone has any advice or can help I would be very appreciative (and cover any expenses if required)

thanks

Steven Mavin

Hi it might be worth contacting the local libraries directly. I know the city of Joondalup often run classes on tracing your family history so they could have some ideas and links. Also I think the Salvos (Salvation Army) and or the Red Cross might be able to assist. Good luck.