Rossmoyne

Sending boxes from UK to WA

Following the death of a family member in UK, I have to ship some boxes of personal effects (and possibly an antique desk), from London to Perth.   Does anyone have any recommendations on who to use to facilitate this please?

Thanks Stormy.   I was looking at that and wondered if they were any good.  I will look into it.   Rossy

On 06/04/2019 at 09:36, D. von Achten said:

depends how much space you need. try parcel monkey.

Thanks I will look into it.

Thanks everyone.   We have also been recommended to look at Parcel Monkey by Cerberus as he and the family use this method.   I will report back once my son has returned to UK and finished the sorting and packing.   Not a lot of stuff and the furniture is not now coming, so it is looking like just 3 boxes.

Thanks everyone.   We decided to use PSS.   Boxes being picked up in London today and I will let everyone know how long it takes to transport them, the condition they arrived in, and how good the service was.

Well boxes have arrived in Brisbane.   They are in Customs etc and once cleared will be delivered to the Gold Coast to my son.  Seemed easier to send them direct London to Brisbane instead of London to Perth and then me getting it over to the Goldie.   So far we are very impressed with PSS from the beginning up until now.   Let you know when unpacked how it all travelled.