pegg

UK - restrictions cancelled !

So as from next Wednesday all restrictions are cancelled !!! UK is getting back to days of old .

However 100k nhs staff are still being sacked due to not having the trail vaccine - but this is looking very doubtful ! Especially when Omicron is now only effecting the vaccinated ! What a pickle !

But yep restrictions all gone in the UK and i know other countries are now also dropping all restrictions . 

13 hours ago, pegg said:

So as from next Wednesday all restrictions are cancelled !!! UK is getting back to days of old .

However 100k nhs staff are still being sacked due to not having the trail vaccine - but this is looking very doubtful ! Especially when Omicron is now only effecting the vaccinated ! What a pickle !

But yep restrictions all gone in the UK and i know other countries are now also dropping all restrictions . 

Not WA, our borders were supposed to open on Feb 5th and they're not.  We also have mandatory triple vaccination for health workers.

• Like 1

Oh dear @ali  , i heard this ! Alot of my wifes friends from joondalup hospital ( nurses ) where so annoyed at borders being closed !!! so annoying!

From the Uk we have another freedom day today where thousands and thousands will be in london ( will not be televised though lol ) ....... I personally think they will drop the mandate in the UK for nhs staff ! as its 100k refusing to have it . But then the nurses that have had 2 jabs also refuse to have 3rd - and this is what they want , they want you to have 3 jabs ! So realistically its 600k nurses will be walking out !

The world is watching Australia , and it is in disgust ! your government are failing you guys . Weve been screwed as wanted to return , but wife can no longer nurse as not been vaccinated and the borders are always closed ! So we are very very sad . 

Where still in contact with many in Perth area , but hey fingers crossed ...... there is an active police investigation into the whole vaccine in the UK and like i said before many countries are reversing there thinking. Im positive this year we will see change . 

All the best to everyone , And "keep yer pecker up" as my old grandad used to say 

• Like 1