Jump to content
Joe Milo

Asbestos jobs in WA

Recommended Posts


I’m wondering if anyone knows of any Asbestos recruitment agencies based in WA? I’m an asbestos Surveyor in the UK and I’m looking to enquire about a job over in Perth. 

To give you a bit of a background on my situation.. I have already used my Working holiday visa, so I’d have to go down the skilled visa route. I hold a P402 certificate in asbestos sampling and surveying and currently have 18 months experience working for a company in the UK. I have a family with 2 young children and we are hoping to secure a move by the end of 2025.

If anyone has any contacts, advice or useful knowledge it would be greatly appreciated. 



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

The first issue is you would need to check if the occupation is on one of the skilled lists. As even for even company sponsored visas it has to be. Then, you would need to look at the current requirement for experience. I think it is three years qualified.

But be aware, company sponsored visas are usually just temporary for a maximum of 4 years. 

If it is on the skilled lists, then you may be eligible for a permanent visa via skilled migration 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now