Lots of furniture and household items for sale

Guest pollywally

Guest pollywally

Hi everyone

We are about to move back to the UK after a fantastic year in Perth with my husbands work.

When we moved over last February we rented an unfurnished house and so bought lots of new furniture and household items that we are now looking to sell. This includes beds, sofas, TVs, bookshelves, washing machine, kids toys and much more, including a car.

If you are interested in purchasing anything please contact me and I will send you all the details, pictures and prices. I have everything on a pdf but it is too big to attach to this post but I can email you it.

Kind regards,

Amanda

Guest leevine1975

Hi

We have just literally just arrived in Perth and need washing machine, fridge freezer, car etc. We would deffinately be interested in taking a look.

Kind regards

Lee

Guest pollywally

Lee

Welcome to Perth!

We have sold our washing machine and don't have a fridge for sale I'm afraid but we have lots of other things. If you let me know your email address I can email you the pdf with all the pictures etc on. The car is a 2 year old RAV 4 CV with just under 18,000km. It is a mid blue colour and we are selling it for $27,950. I have someone coming to look at it on Sunday though.

If you pm me your email address I will email you all the info.

Amanda

Guest pollywally

Hi Paul

Please pm me your email address and I will send you through all the details of what we have left. The washing machine is sold and some of the lounge items are on hold but we still have single beds, book cases, kitchenware and lots more left.

Thanks

Amanda

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pollywally

Hi, I still have a few items for sale at reduced prices from our house in Cottesloe, Perth:

2 single beds (inc mattresses), $100 each

6 dining chairs, $100 for all 6

Chaise lounge $100

Red armchair $50

Office chair $25

Buyer would need to collect

Please let me know if you are interested,

Thanks,

Amanda

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest nathanjones

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the information regarding the nursery furniture.. I was looking for it as I have to buy cot and book shelve for my daughter.. I was wondering to know what is the color of it? Is it in wooden or some other material.. Can you please give some more details of it?:tongue:

For beautiful Nursery Furniture : Baby Nursery Furniture and Nursery Furniture.

Guest pollywally

Hi, Thanks for your interest but we have now sold everything and are back in the UK. Enjoy your time in Perth, we miss the place!