Roofer

Guest steveho

Guest steveho

Hello and happy new year.!!

My wife,two children (5&10) and i will be moving to perth later this year. i have been trying to find out more anout the roofing trade and job vacancies but can't seem to find out much .would anyone no if it will be a problem for me when we get there. Just seems strange after reading lots about the skills shortage in the building trade.

Many Thanks.

Steve.

• 3 months later...
Guest tim & jenni

Hi,

We are a family of five from essex also moving to Perth, (in the next couple of months hopefully), there's myself, my partner Tim and our three children aged 9, 5 and 1. Tim is also a roofer and even though we got our visa through his job being on the trades in demand list it seems we can't find any job vacancies in the Perth/Western Australia area?, the websites we have tried just keep coming back with the Gold Coast or NSW areas, and it does seem really odd as we keep being told that there is a massive building boom happening at the moment in Perth, so we would also be grateful for any info if anyone has any!

Good luck with your move.

Jen and Tim

• 1 month later...
Guest dazclaire

Oh, me and 2 yr old are also off to Perth... we have heard the same thing re building boom..... DOES ANYONE NEED A ROOFER!!! :) anyhelp would be appreciated