Guest Har00n

100% finance for new car.. where in perth?

Guest Har00n

Hi All,

Just planning the move over, and it looks like im coming over in July.

I think i'm gonna leave my car here for my dad, and pick up a car when i'm over there.

However, my funds will be pretty much tied up, so does anyone know where i'd be able to get 100% finance for a car whilst over theer, and who the best dealers would be?

Also, i'd be looking for a decent car for about $15 to $20k, any ideas what i should go for?

regards

Har00n

Hi All,

Just planning the move over, and it looks like im coming over in July.

I think i'm gonna leave my car here for my dad, and pick up a car when i'm over there.

However, my funds will be pretty much tied up, so does anyone know where i'd be able to get 100% finance for a car whilst over theer, and who the best dealers would be?

Also, i'd be looking for a decent car for about $15 to $20k, any ideas what i should go for?

regards

Har00n

100 % finance no chance mate

Guest Har00n

cheers Goat.

Well then, whats the minimum deposit they'd require?

cheers Goat.

Well then, whats the minimum deposit they'd require?

Depends on the deal etc and your visa

Finance is given based on risk. You can get better finance if you have capital, securities and job / capacity to pay.

Drop in to see me when you get here and we can go through it

Rob Wanneroo Mitsubishi

Guest Har00n

Cheers Rob.

Just for reference, i'm going over on a 457 visa, will be working full time.

I'm taking some money with me, but will be leaving a lump sum here in the UK to tie up loose ends. (want to make sure that all bills/tax/council tax etc gets paid off)

My job will be secure, working for a government body, and my wife will be looking for work once she gets out there. (she's a qualified teaching assistant)

Rob: where abouts are you based, and how good are the transport links? (as i won't have a car, wanna make sure its easy enough to get to you when i'm out there...)

Cheers Rob.

Just for reference, i'm going over on a 457 visa, will be working full time.

I'm taking some money with me, but will be leaving a lump sum here in the UK to tie up loose ends. (want to make sure that all bills/tax/council tax etc gets paid off)

My job will be secure, working for a government body, and my wife will be looking for work once she gets out there. (she's a qualified teaching assistant)

Rob: where abouts are you based, and how good are the transport links? (as i won't have a car, wanna make sure its easy enough to get to you when i'm out there...)

You can only get the finance to the length of your visa eg qe went and could only get finance for 3 years and 2 months to theend of the 457 and we needed a deposit

Guest Har00n

Id only be looking for finance over 4 years, mate. (or just under 4 years...)

if i have to drop my price range, then fair play.... i'll do it.

Main concern isn't really looks, more of wether it'll get me from A to B, and is reliable, and the mrs can drive easily...

Personally, i'll be saving up for and buying a bike as soon as i can... but gotta keep the mrs happy....

;)

Guest Har00n

How much of a deposit did you have to give, and what was the cost of the motor, if you don't mind me asking??

(Might just take out a wee loan here to cover the deposit...)

I got 100% finance for a ute with no hassle. But it's used not brand new- it was in the price range you mentioned though. Just needed to show ID and my job contract. There was a degree of insistence that loan protection insurance be taken (understandable as I have no history here so they consider me a risk).

Let me know if you'd like their details - would please me too as they told me they'd give me $200 if I referred anyone to them.

One thing to add, used cars are very much more expensive here than in the UK. Have a look at some of the Oz websites carsales.com.au is one I used for research and redbook.com.au (like the Parker's guide in the UK I think) you'll get a feel for what's available.

Im at Wanneroo Mitsubishi 6 Lancaster road off wanneroo road. You can miss it. There are bus and rail links. Where will you be?

Im not sure on your visa type but as stated if it is not perminent then the loan has to be settled one month before your visa ends.

Rob

Guest Har00n

Hi Rob,

Am coming over on a 457 visa, but will be applying for PR after 2 years...

I'll come see you when i get there, i'll be looking for mates rates!

nudge nudge, wink wink!!

:)

Guest mongooseb
I got 100% finance for a ute with no hassle. But it's used not brand new- it was in the price range you mentioned though. Just needed to show ID and my job contract. There was a degree of insistence that loan protection insurance be taken (understandable as I have no history here so they consider me a risk).

Let me know if you'd like their details - would please me too as they told me they'd give me $200 if I referred anyone to them.

One thing to add, used cars are very much more expensive here than in the UK. Have a look at some of the Oz websites carsales.com.au is one I used for research and redbook.com.au (like the Parker's guide in the UK I think) you'll get a feel for what's available.

Hi,

We are due to move across in the next month or so, on 457 visa. I would be rally grateful if you would pass on their details, as we are not taking over much cash and a 100% finance deal would be perfect for us. We would be only too happy if you scored $200 for a referral!

Thanks very much!

Regards