Guest NeilEB

Are all Perth people super fit?

Guest NeilEB

It's just occurred to me how many people list one of their reasons for making the move "to get fitter" - hell it's one of my own reasons for moving.

So by logical extension, everyone in Perth must be super fit, or at least heading that way....

I'm guessing that's not the case.

So, for those of you who have made the move already, how many of your reasons for moving have been fulfilled?

Didn't think I would get fitter but didn't think i'd get fatter either - must be the BBQ's and the wine lol

Dont know about fitter but there's the Aussie arse women with Hugh Jarse syndrome. They look pretty normal on top but the bottom is huge ,sure I read Oz has one of the highest obesity problems

Guest Singos

Super fat due to numerous fast food outletsall over the place

I have to say that yes there are a lot of very fit very active individuals where we live. You see them everyday, jogging powerwalking surfing cycling and going to the gym and swimming. Then there is me :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest NeilEB
jogging powerwalking surfing cycling and going to the gym and swimming

that makes me tired just reading that!

It's a bit like Forida - you get both extremes but not so much in the middle - or so it seems. Maybe they are just the ones that stand out more.

Years old post !!!!! But i do miss the fitness of Perth , the power walkers on the cycleways ..... yoga on the beach ..... paddle boarding ............. Oh and a little surf if the waves are above a foot in height ?

But yep , we as a family liked the fitness / wellbeing aspect of Perth 

I have become fitter since moving to Perth I have gone from 143 kg to 119kg God how bad is that can't even work out what that is in old money anymore.

this was courtesy of F45 trainING at Osborne park