Clean Land fill Wanted

Guest Bobcat

If anyone north of the river has just had a pool put in.................. or is just about to have a pool put in ..................... I need clean fill on my block to backfill my patio area prior to the brick paver bloke arriving on site.

Avoid paying tip fees.................... get it dumped free of charge on our 5 acre block in Carramar.

Thanks in advance.

Johnno

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bobcat
If anyone north of the river has just had a pool put in.................. or is just about to have a pool put in ..................... I need clean fill on my block to backfill my patio area prior to the brick paver bloke arriving on site.

Avoid paying tip fees.................... get it dumped free of charge on our 5 acre block in Carramar.

Thanks in advance.

Johnno

Managed to get 3 lorry loads of clean fill................. probably need another 5 or 6.

Thank you

bump.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest Bobcat
Understood not greatly whether you do send to you more articles I to post the box unit or the short news issue I. I want to understand more 网站优化可以为网站运营带来哪些效果?网站优化与搜索引擎优化是什么关系?为什么说网站优化是落后的方式?提供最专业的网站优化分析与网站优化解决

??????? Sorry.............you've lost me with this one?

• 3 months later...
Guest milkshake
Managed to get 3 lorry loads of clean fill................. probably need another 5 or 6.

Thank you

dont suppose you need more fill? am putting in a pool and looking to dispose of clean fill from Karakatta area ...

dont suppose you need more fill? am putting in a pool and looking to dispose of clean fill from Karakatta area ...

Thanks for the offer but I got all the fill I need right now, still waiting for the concrete mob to arrive on site and start though. in fairness to him he has had a fair bit of rain to contend with so he's got a bit behind with other jobs.

• 9 months later...
Guest Bobcat

Thanks in advance.

Johnno

Thanks to all who offered to deliver clean fill to our block. We no longer need anymore as the extension project is now complete. It took a long time............ but was well worth the wait.