Info for pets & jobs

Guest andy & sarah

Guest andy & sarah

Hi,

Can anyone forward any details of recruitment agencies/consultants in the Perth area and also pet emmigration from the UK to Perth WA

Cheers,

Andy & Sarah :cool::D

Guest Ex Yorky Pom
Hi,

Can anyone forward any details of recruitment agencies/consultants in the Perth area and also pet emmigration from the UK to Perth WA

Cheers,

Andy & Sarah :cool::D

SEEK.com jobs

Pets loads one i`m using Petair uk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Leigh

Hi Andy & Sarah

My husband is a recruitment consultant so I just checked your other posts to see what it is you do, as each agency obviously deals with different areas. I'm slightly confused (doesn't take much). You say you have started the visa process & you're coming on a 457 visa? How can you be coming on an employer sponsored visa if you are still seeking employment?

As far as pets, try http://www.airpets.co.uk

Leigh :D

Guest Ex Yorky Pom
Hi Andy & Sarah

My husband is a recruitment consultant so I just checked your other posts to see what it is you do, as each agency obviously deals with different areas. I'm slightly confused (doesn't take much). You say you have started the visa process & you're coming on a 457 visa? How can you be coming on an employer sponsored visa if you are still seeking employment?

As far as pets, try http://www.airpets.co.uk

Leigh :D

Hi, i am a nurse and i had a job before i came. We are in Perth now! The hospital sponsored me on the 457 visa and my husband came with me on my visa and can get a job on my visa. Not got one y:)et but has had interviews, open to offers?????

Guest Leigh
Hi, i am a nurse and i had a job before i came. We are in Perth now! The hospital sponsored me on the 457 visa and my husband came with me on my visa and can get a job on my visa. Not got one y:)et but has had interviews, open to offers?????

Ex Yorky Pom,, What does your husband do?

Guest Ex Yorky Pom
Ex Yorky Pom,, What does your husband do?

Hi

I worked in a steelworks for 33 years, but willing to train, I am in my last year :eek: doiing a degree at the Open University in Humanities with History of Science and Technology ( somebody said I was thick becos I didn`t stay on at school) don`t understand the word CAN`T

Malc