20 Ft Sole usage container to Perth

Guest The Newlands

Guest The Newlands

Hi all,

we have now secured our shipping container. What a journey in itself!!!!! For the FULL packing and shipping service we have decided after getting 4 quotes, PSS, John Mason, Anglo Pacific and BRITANNIA Appleyard to go with the latter as these where by far the BEST in every way!

£3590, no one could touch this quote and the communication was second to none.

If anyone wants more info then please don't hesitate to ask.

:smile:

Sarah xx

Guest thepallis

Hi Sarah, Hope you are well, loved your makeover on FB. lol Have you got contact details for Britannia, I have all the others.

Cheers Sharon xx

Hi all,

we have now secured our shipping container. What a journey in itself!!!!! For the FULL packing and shipping service we have decided after getting 4 quotes, PSS, John Mason, Anglo Pacific and BRITANNIA Appleyard to go with the latter as these where by far the BEST in every way!

£3590, no one could touch this quote and the communication was second to none.

If anyone wants more info then please don't hesitate to ask.

:smile:

Sarah xx

Guest Black Pear

Hi Sarah,

We have also just booked Britannia for our shipping. I would be interested to hear how the packing experience goes for you and what tips you have. We have booked booked them to load the container on the 28th, 29th and 30th of December.

Good luck

Stu

Guest The Newlands
Hi Sarah, what date are you leaving? We booked Anglo Pacific and they're packing 31st and 1st November. We fly on 2nd!

Hi

We fly on the 13th January and we are soooooooooooooooooo excited xx

Guest The Newlands
Hi Sarah,

We have also just booked Britannia for our shipping. I would be interested to hear how the packing experience goes for you and what tips you have. We have booked booked them to load the container on the 28th, 29th and 30th of December.

Good luck

hi

they seem to be really good upto date, cant fault them at all. The packing will be fine as my husband will be breathing down their necks lol.

xx

Sarah

Guest The Newlands

hi, thanks, the make over went down a treat lol

good to hear from you, hows the family? The number you need to call is a guy called John Appleyard, hes the owner. Tell him Sarah Newland from Doncaster put you in touch, http://www.britannia-appleyards-southyorkshire.com/ Tel:01709 549718

email john@happleyard.co.uk

hope this helps xx

Guest thepallis

Cheers Sarah, Family are good, thanks, how's your's getting excited now it won't be long. :biggrin: George is now thinking about going and has said he is undecided not directly to us but to other people so that is a major change of heart from deffo not going, so I am now more hopeful. We actually have a Britannia in York so we will probably be directed to them, but will give them a call. Take care and remember red wine is good for your stress levels. lol xx

• 2 months later...
Guest The Newlands
Hi Sarah,

Good luck

Stu

Hi

Just read this old post, how did the packing go with Britannia? our packers come in on Monday?

The Newlands