Beauty Therapist & Fibrous Plasterer need ur Help & advice!!

Guest FamilyWest

Guest FamilyWest

Hi, my name is Angela and my husbund is Phil. We r looking for some info on both our profesions. I am a qualified (IHBC)Beauty Therapist(16yr) and have been working from home/self employed for some years now. Does my qualification allow me to work in Perth? How do i go about settingmyself up to work from home?

Phil is looking for sponsorship at the moment and needs to know as an eployee, what wages to expect(22years experience) for what hours and can they be topped up by either overtime or private jobs?

Look forward to hearing from U:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Angela I am a beauty Therapist I trained in New Zealand so I gained a CERT 4 & a CIBTAC Diploma which when I went to a few interviews they recognised. Most of the salons get you to do a skills practical test which could involve a back massage, mini facial and a french polish depending on what sort of salon it is. I have started a small business but it has taken about 6 mths to get my regular clients. To start your own business you need an ABN number which you can apply on line this is for Tax purposes you need to keep your books up to date and depending on how much money you earn you may have to register for GST. I am under the threshold so will have to do final tax soon.There are plenty of sites you can look on which may help you just google ABN

I also trained in relaxation massage and stone therapy as most jobs I went for required me to do massages.

There is a website to find out how much wages your hubby should earn try google again.

Hope this helps

Guest eldridges

Hi Angela,

How spooky, We are hoping to head to Perth too, I am a Beauty Therapist and my husband is a plasterer!!! Maybe we can swap info as we get it??

We are currently waiting for Pathway D changes, fingers and everything else crossed that they DO change the Legi!!

Good luck with your journey,

Tina

Guest FamilyWest

Wow!

Phil has been looking for a sponsor since the withdrawl of pathway D last Sept'. Phil had 2 possible sponsors wich never turned into anything which has left us feeling a bit low at the moment:-(. We traveled over to Perth in Feb' for a week without the 3 kids to do a bit of a recky. We fell in love with North Perth immediately, everyone was so freindly and the lifestyle was fantastic. We wish we had known then what we know now, as Phil could have had his skill assessed over there then. Have you family or friends over in Oz, have you been over, do u have children?

Have u found anything out about Beauty qualifications recognition for our uk cert's, as i am hitting a bit of a wall?

Look Forward to hearing from u soon.

Guest eldridges

Hi Angela,

We havn't been yet, looking to go for a three week rekkie in November, heading NOR two reasons, heard it was nicer and my oh (mike) has second cousins in both Duncraig and Butler. I have a Brother in the process of going at the mo, he is a qualified plumber going through the skills assesment process. So lots of activity on the oz front for us! We have two girls, 8 and 4 that currently have no idea of our plans apart from our holiday in Nov.

we have spoken to Mike's family and they feel plasterers are so hard to come by in Perth that it shouldn't be a problem getting a job once there, but probably impossible to find a sponsor. They reacon a good fast plasterer can earn between $35-50 an hour. As for us, well I have done no more than check out the classified ads in the newspapers for Perth and to be honest not many are asking for any quals!! I would be looking to start up myself once we are settled.

Hope this info helps, Keep in touch

Tina

Guest FamilyWest

Hi Tina,

We are in Bedfordshire and have three children Louise 13, Matt 11 and Katie 5. The kids r all really looking forward to moving to Oz. The sooner the better as far as we r all concerned. I also will be looking to set up working from home, so some very helpfull info from Zoda there. The Pathway D being removed has proved a mager pain in the rear. We could have been over halfway through this skilled visa by now if they hadn't withdrew it. We visited a stateprimary school out there in Qinns Rocks which was a lovely school and we looked into a private school for our eldest which we realy liked. At only £1500 per year we can affiord to send her there as at that age they need a little extra knukling down.

Phil has been a Fibrous Plastere for over 22yrs now but only has a NVQ 2. He has ref's staing that he completed an apprentiship but no formal qualification also in another ref it states that he has trained apprent's to obtain formal qual's. OOh it really gets me hacked off!! Oh well never mind we will just have to be patient along with all the other thousands held in a holding pen waiting to be released on the 1st of July.

Angela

• 4 years later...
Guest robertosfracesy2033

Some common example includes lactation, supplements, elder people, growing children, and thinner body shape. Often supplementary drinks or capsules are prescribed by physicians because of mineral and protein deficiency in body. Say for example, calcium capsules are often recommended to those who are suffering from joint pain. Then, those suffering from anemia are recommended iron enriched capsules or health drinks. There is no particular set dosage for health supplementary drinks and capsules.