176 Lodged June 2011 gang moving to WA in 2012

Chardy

I am making a thread here for those moving to Perth area who were in the http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/116049-176-lodged-june-2011-gang.html

Just so we can all keep in touch and support each other in the big move.

Feel free to join in even if you weren't involved in the PIO thread or applied in June, the more the merrier.:smile:

We plan to have a big pre Christmas 2012 get together so we can all put faces to those (sometimes strange) user names :biglaugh:

I'll add a list below (from PIO) in a while so feel free to let me know your move date so I can add it or if you are new your username and move date:wink:

Justin.

Feel free to join if you are WA bound in 2012 !

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am making a thread here for those moving to Perth area who were in the http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/116049-176-lodged-june-2011-gang.html

Feel free to join in even if you weren't involved in the PIO thread, the more the merrier.:smile:

We plan to have a big pre Christmas 2012 get together so we can all put faces to those (sometimes strange) user names :biglaugh:

I'll add a list below (from PIO) in a while so feel free to let me know your move date so I can add it or if you are new your username and move date:wink:

Justin.

Great idea - we fly 10th March - arrive in Perth 13th as we are stopping over in Singapore

Sara

Feel free to join in even if you weren't involved in the PIO thread, the more the merrier.:smile:

Justin.

Hiya,

We are off on 2nd March 2012, landing on the 3rd March 2012.

Loved the June thread on PIO, so hoping this one is as great!

Donna xx

I'm here!! Hey Justin & June gang! I will let you know once we booked flights but we are thinking of flying out 5th May, beginning of May is our aim.

Hey Sara your be landing in oz on my OH's birthday. It be good to get in touch with another young childless couple! x

Ace!! We are looking forward to making new friends & will probably know our way round by the time you arrive!!

Sara

Hi Justin, great idea. My name from the June gang is AE101. We fly out from Dublin on the 30th December. Arrive in Perth 1st Jan 2012.

Aisling :)

Hi,

I am a PIO member as well but not from the June gang. However, it seems like we might be on the same flight to Perth. We travel from London on the 30th December as well and we will arrive in Perth at 06.25 on the 1st January. Is that the same flight you are on? We are a family of 5 and we are staying in Secret Harbour until we get a long term rental. We have a 12hr stopover in Singaphore and have booked room at the transit hotel in Singaphore. If you are on the same flight then let us know so we can say hello to each other on the flight.

Are there other people on this site who are arriving on the 1st January?

t4top

Guest Aisling
Hi,

I am a PIO member as well but not from the June gang. However, it seems like we might be on the same flight to Perth. We travel from London on the 30th December as well and we will arrive in Perth at 06.25 on the 1st January. Is that the same flight you are on? We are a family of 5 and we are staying in Secret Harbour until we get a long term rental. We have a 12hr stopover in Singaphore and have booked room at the transit hotel in Singaphore. If you are on the same flight then let us know so we can say hello to each other on the flight.

Are there other people on this site who are arriving on the 1st January?

t4top

Hi t4top

Yeah it looks like we are on the same flights:smile: well definately the Singapore to Perth one. I think we have a 17 hour stop over I must check it. What time does your flight leave Heathrow. We have booked the Changi Hotel in Singapore. Theres me, my oh Stephen and our son Jacob who is 11. We have a rental booked in Rockingham.

Aisling

Hi t4top

Yeah it looks like we are on the same flights:smile: well definately the Singapore to Perth one. I think we have a 17 hour stop over I must check it. What time does your flight leave Heathrow. We have booked the Changi Hotel in Singapore. Theres me, my oh Stephen and our son Jacob who is 11. We have a rental booked in Rockingham.

Aisling

What a coincidence! We have also booked the Changi Hotel for 12 hours. I am sure the stop over is 17 hours and our flight leave Heathrow at 10.55am. We also have a son who is 11 and two daughters who are 17 and 7 years old. As I said before we have a rental at Secret Harbour which is not far from Rockingham as well. I think can arrange a meet up and drink at the airport prior to our flight to Perth. How are you travelling from the airport to Rockhingham? We have booked a car rental with Mindarie Car Rental but there driver is picking us up from the airport in a minivan.

Guest Aisling
What a coincidence! We have also booked the Changi Hotel for 12 hours. I am sure the stop over is 17 hours and our flight leave Heathrow at 10.55am. We also have a son who is 11 and two daughters who are 17 and 7 years old. As I said before we have a rental at Secret Harbour which is not far from Rockingham as well. I think can arrange a meet up and drink at the airport prior to our flight to Perth. How are you travelling from the airport to Rockhingham? We have booked a car rental with Mindarie Car Rental but there driver is picking us up from the airport in a minivan.

Haha thats crazy. We will have to keep an eye out for eachother in London. We are booking a car to pick us up at the airport, we havnt arranged car hire yet. Defo have a new years eve drink in Singapore airport. 7 weeks and counting, I cant wait. :jiggy:

Haha thats crazy. We will have to keep an eye out for eachother in London. We are booking a car to pick us up at the airport, we havnt arranged car hire yet. Defo have a new years eve drink in Singapore airport. 7 weeks and counting, I cant wait. :jiggy:

We can wait now as well. We are all looking forward to it now. New Year's eve drink in Singaphore airport will be brilliant. I will pm you some details so that you can identify us at Heathrow. See you on the 30th...

Guest guest5316

Hi. Forwarded your email to my hubby's friend with the house today. Sorry for delay. Busy busy. Rockingham is not far from me so if you need a hand with anything or meet up or whatever just shout :)

Guest The Newlands

Hi Justin,The Newlands will be landing in Perth 14th Jan, flying from Manchester with Singapore airways.Hoping to be living in the Joondalup area... Roll onJohn, Sarah & Scott

Guest Katy and Rob

Justin.

Hello,

We are still aiming for March 2012... so fingers and toes crossed, I am getting freight costs and pet air cost at the moment. It has become a very costly exercise, but till we are out there. Sooner rather then later.

Cant wait to meet you all and start up a friends network out there.

Katy x

Guest Katy and Rob
hi we have been here for 10 weeks would love to meet new people as it's hard making friend

well lets start here... I am Katy, I am married to rob, we met in Perth 5 years ago, but has to return to the Uk cause of visas... but after a long struggle we are returning in March if all goes to plan, we are moving to the port kennedy area.

what about yourselves?

Katy

Hi thanks for the quick response my self and moh Dave live in pearsall near hillarys . I feel it's so hard meeting new peeps so when u come back may be we can meet up where do u live in the uk

Guest thepallis

Hi lodged May, flying out 24th June, would love to meet up with others. We are Sharon, Alan & George (18) James (whv at moment)..Hoping to be permanent shortly after us.

Guest thekelbos
Hi Justin, chris & rachel here we fly out 28th nov!!! eeeek

Hi We fly the following day, 29th November! Got as big farewell party on Friday and few bits of packing to finish off and we're all good to go!

Great thread again Chardy, look forward to putting names to faces over the next few months!

Best of luck everybody! :smile::wideeyed:

Hi We fly the following day, 29th November! Got as big farewell party on Friday and few bits of packing to finish off and we're all good to go!

Great thread again Chardy, look forward to putting names to faces over the next few months!

Best of luck everybody! :smile::wideeyed:

Wow the 29th, less then a week away!! When do you start your house sit? Let us know when you land & how your settling in, if you get chance!! Your be busy busy busy! Good luck.

Also to Bensdad.....good luck with the big move on Monday. Let us all know how it's going when you get chance. This is all very exciting.

Lucy x