Who do you believe!

Guest Lee and Family

Guest Lee and Family

Hello

Me and my family have just come back from 2 weeks in Perth having a good look around and seeing if it somewhere we would like to bring up our 2 young children. Anyway we had a fab time and want to go for it.

Im a mobile vehicle painter with a well known Franchise operation, ChipsAway and have been for 2 years and my wife doesnt work.

Because i dont have any formal qualifications for this work we both though it best to go down the agent route to stand the best chance of success etc, however its just confusing us more!

We have completed various online assessments and keep getting differing results. One agent tells me i need formal training and 6 years exp (true blue migration), yet another tells me i score 120 points and with state/territory nomination i would stand an excellent chance.......(migration expert.com)

Can anyone recommend a good, honest agent who will give us some good straightforward advice, i dont mind paying for it, but for my families sake i want to make this happen and need pointing in the right direction.

Many Thanks

Goo luck with the journey

We are using thinking Australia, ask for darrell he's a great guy, straight forward no messing around. Thinking Australia.com

Bev

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brydenbunch

John Adams from Immigration to Oz, based in Guildford. He was excellent and will tell you straight if you can get in and how It took us just over 2 years for our business and residency visa, and now we are off this July !! He was a start throughout the process, couldn't have picked a better guy to work with. Here are his details Good Luck !

John Adams ACIS MBA MMIA

Immigration2oz.com

Migration Agents Registration Number 0426480

Migration Institute of Australia Member #1957

Phone: +44 (0) 797 434 9937

Fax: +44 (0) 870 762 3924

Skype ID: immigration2oz

E-mail: john@immigration2oz.com

Guest lorraine1627

I we have been using Go Matilda who are based in Southampton they have been excellent and have been more than helpful if you speak to Lorraine there she has been great

Guest robwaters

Hi, my wife and I are in the process of migrating to Perth, and we are also using John Adams. He is definitely worth speaking to and although we can get in due to my wife being a nurse, they do reckon that as long as you are under 43 and of good health they can normally get you in

Good luck

Rob