Young Mums / Mums to be in Perth

Guest Sarah

Hi all, my name is Sarah I'm 26 and about to become a first time mum, baby due March 3rd

I moved to Perth with my husband just over 6 months ago after travelling around South America and Asia for a year. We currently live in South Perth but are possibly looking at moving north of the river once baby arrives.

Calling out to any young mums (or mum-to-be as I have started referring to myself :biggrin:) out there that are looking for a friend or friends to meet up with.

I love to shop, go to the movies, BBQ’s or just meet up for a coffee and a chat.

Look forward to hearing from you :biggrin:

Guest paul hillarys

Hi there me (Paul 37) and my wife Kat (Katrina 28) moved here only 8 months ago form North Wales after living in London and travelling around Europe and are expecting our first baby on 18th Feb. We are living up in Hillarys. Not sure where your thinking of moving to up north but we really love it here, not sure if you ve been up here but there is a nice marina a few nice parks and a westfield shopping centre. Its a bit scary thinking we will have a baby with us soon but we are looking forward to it. I you fancy meeting up in the new year for a chat or a coffee down the marina feel free to get in touch.

Have a Happy New Year and good luck with the baby. All the best Paul Kat

Guest paul hillarys

Hi there me (Paul 37) and my wife Kat (Katrina 28) moved here only 8 months ago form North Wales after living in London and travelling around Europe and are expecting our first baby on 18th Feb. We are living up in Hillarys. Not sure where your thinking of moving to up north but we really love it here, not sure if you ve been up here but there is a nice marina a few nice parks and a westfield shopping centre. Its a bit scary thinking we will have a baby with us soon but we are looking forward to it. I you fancy meeting up in the new year for a chat or a coffee down the marina feel free to get in touch.

Have a Happy New Year and good luck with the baby. All the best Paul Kat