SKIPPY59

Sponsorship

:arghh: Still looking for a construction foreman sponsored role in Perth. I am already a member of sponsorship australia and have been along to a recent Expo in London where i was interviewed for a possible construction foreman job on the Gorgon Project - havent heard anything from them so am feeling frustrated.......

any ideas please?

:arghh: Still looking for a construction foreman sponsored role in Perth. I am already a member of sponsorship australia and have been along to a recent Expo in London where i was interviewed for a possible construction foreman job on the Gorgon Project - havent heard anything from them so am feeling frustrated.......

any ideas please?

Hiya,

How do you become a member of sponsorship Australia?

Good luck in your hunt.

Skippy...what does being a member of s/ship aus.net mean? What will they do for you?

Hi S/ship is a website that where you can get information on jobs in australia giving sponsorship. You have to subscribe to the site - its works out to approx £7 per month. Twice a week you get a list of jobs with sponsorship and you can apply through this website - it also gives info on companies who are sponsoring and cv advice.

cheers