Teaching Assistant

Guest pagey67

Guest pagey67

Hi

I am a qualified TA (NVQ 3), with various other job specific courses under my belt. Would my skills need assessing in the UK before moving to Aus and if so how do I go about doing this.

Many thanks

Guest JoHill

Hiya, don't know if this info will be of any help but i was a teaching assistant and previous to that a childcare assist in uk, i have the nvq3 and have just started the application to transfer the qualifiaction over to an Aussie recognised one as i want to carry on with this over here.

I didn't have my skills assesed before we came over but i can give you contact details and names etc if you want- let me know and i'll pm you with them.

Hope this helps

Jo

• 1 month later...
Guest adamsfamily

I am a qualified TA (NVQ 3), with various other job specific courses under my belt. Would my skills need assessing in the UK before moving to Aus and if so how do I go about doing this.

Many thanks

hello, could you tell me if my T.A qualification will mean anything in Oz (whether I can transfer to their equiv?) It is a NCFE Teaching Assistant Level 2 ? thanks Nikki.

Looking to come to Perth early next year , fingers crossed!