Guest speers85

butcher wanting to come to perth and have a job to come to if possible??

Guest speers85

hi all!! im planning on joining up with my brother who is just on his way back to perth next tuesday.and i want to be out myself in the 1st week in march,i have a young family here and just want to see it and work as soon as i arrive so need a job to come to,so wanting to spread word on this and see if i get any good leads if possible??i have near 8yrs exp would love to know roughlly a take home pay for a butcher in that area also? thanks..

Guest speers85
What visa are you coming on?

Hi. was just going to get 1yr working hol visa

Guest speers85
You do know that your family won't be able to travel with you on a WHVhttp://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/working-holiday/417/eligibility-first.htmHave you thought of looking in the yellow pages (available on line) and contacting them directly ... you might be able to get something set up before you arrive.
Hi yes i am just coming out on my own and see if i can get a sponsor then afterwards bring family over. Thanks will look on yellow pages now. did contact scottish butcher but no work

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Aine!
      Hi all, 
      I am currently considering moving to Perth late 2022 (all being well with the borders). I have just gained my ACA qualification and am looking for  some advise on a few things. If anyone could help I’d appreciate it. 
      1. Visa - I am unsure whether to go out there on a working holiday visa and try and get a job on the hopes of getting sponsored by an employer within the year. Or I could start the process of applying for a skilled worker visa 189, however from what I’ve learned online this seems to be a timely process and I may not even get invited to apply. 

2. Jobs - I currently have 5 years experience working in practice (1 year doing accounting technicians, 4 years doing chartered accountants exams), but have just recently gained my qualifications. I was planning on getting my qualifications assessed and transferred to chartered accountants Australia and maybe doing some CPD courses in the Australian tax system before I move. Would this help my chances in getting a job? Would my lack of post qualification experience affect me?
      If I was to take a lower level job on a working holiday visa (Assistance accountant/accounts receivable/payable) to gain experience in the country would this help with the possibility of maybe applying for the skilled worker visa while I am in the country? 

Thank you in advance for advice given, really appreciate it. 😊
      Aine
    • By NorthumbrianDavid
      I was wondering if any of the kind nurse types on here could take a look at my OH's CV and give us some pointers on how to improve it for Oz? Possibly @ali ? I've read through a few old threads but any fresh advice on job hunting would also be great. She's got lots of years ICU experience, the last two of which as a Junior Sister (Clinical Nurse?).
      Thanks
    • By LKH
      Hi, apologies as I’m sure this has been asked hundreds of times already!! I am just starting to look into the process of a move to Perth from the UK with my partner and 2 children. I have a lot of family already living in Perth and just weighing up our options over there.
      I am a Registered Children’s Nurse and Health Visitor and my occupation is on the skilled occupation list for both 189 and 190 visas. Ideally it seems the 189 visa would be the best option?
      According to the points calculator on the Australian Home affairs website I would have 75 points if I pass the superior English tests.
       Ive been doing a bit of research and am I right in thinking the process is - 
      Pass English language assessment 
      Pass assessment criteria for ANMAC
      Submit EOI
      If invite is offered to apply for the visa then arrange health checks, police checks, ID checks, etc. 
      Can anyone recommend any migration agents? Or know of any that give a free consultation before starting the process?
      Are there any Health Visitors that have made the move to Oz and are currently working in a similar role? Are there many Community Child Health Nurse jobs in Perth?
      Any advice would be appreciated! Please direct me If these questions have already been answered on another post  :-) 

• By Jrwmj18
      Both me and my boyfriend are travelling to Perth in November 18 on a working visa for 1 year. As well as working we also want to experience life in Perth and have the chance to explore and travel in our spare time. We both preferably want to do the same job so that we can still share the same experiences as well as being able to work similar hours. Our visa’s have already been accepted. Is there anywhere anyone would recommend looking for jobs? Or any jobs available for us both? Any advice on whether we should look before we fly or search whilst we are in Perth. Any help is greatful! Thankyou ?