I know no one will care but ......

ali

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I left I'd reached my 25 years long service in the NHS and I'd asked for Argos vouchers for my gift from the trust (to buy bits and bobs for Aus). They couldn't get their act together and I'd been in Aus several months and I decided to write to the Exec and complain ... how was that to treat someone with 25 years service etc. ..... they sent me Argos vouchers to Aus (no Argos here), had to exhange them when my dad visited for cash.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest beka n anto

uv rays help keep them away!! see another reason why i have to move to oz!! once u get them u always will... mumbo jumbo to follow.... its actually herpes simplex and lies dormant in your body until your immune system cannot fight them off highly contagious also haha learned it at college! haha zovirax contains zinc which is what your body is lacking and zinc is also the reason ppl crave chocolate!! so there you go! ( has just realised why i am eating so much chocolate!! peanut butter kitkat chunky to be exact omg unreal!! ) hahaha!!!

Hi Tigger

I do understand your situation .... Our garage was emptied during the summer months here in the Uk. I would guess a male perspective on this would be how many pairs of shoes and handbags can one woman want hehe. Have to say thou we made a fortune on ebay selling his beloved items prospective shipping cost of belongings to Oz. No comfort to him mind Only one motorbike left to go which is due to be put on ebay this forth coming weekend. But when we relocate no doubt this will start all over again :biggrin:

Guest Pathfinder

"I couldn't find a gravy boat!"

Having Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding with onion gravy - On a monday, how good does it get!!!

Well I care................

• 1 month later...

I know no one will care (apart from all the petrol heads) but this morning whilst sitting in Gino's a cruise toured through Freo consisting of a 997 turbo, a 458, 2 Gallardo's, an E63 AMG (I think), a Maserati Gran Cabrio, a Skyline GT-R, an M5 and a Ferrari California.

The first 458 I've seen in the flesh. V:cool: