young couple want to make new friends!

Guest hull2perth

Guest hull2perth

HI me and my partner have been here since october 2011 and struggled meeting people, if anyone is interested please come forward, Im 29 my g/f is 26

Guest Sarah.C

Hello there, my husband and I have just migrated here from Devon but he works at sea so im also really looking forward to making new friends since it's pretty lonely without him around (only been here a week today!) Would be great to meet up sometime, Im staying in Fremantle, where do you normally like to go out? Im free evenings and weekends if you fancy arranging an evening out over drinks/food somewhere :) Sarah.

Guest guest1337

Anyone in this thread, (esspecially if NOR) a group of us sometimes 2 sometimes 10! usually go to the whale and ale in Clarkson on a Friday evening, fairly sure we'll be there this Friday (today 30/3/12) All and anyone welcome to join!? Oh and there's a kebab shop across from the pub too!!!!

PM if your intersted and can pass on mobile number so you'll know how to find us!

Guest gaynorparker

Hi

my fiance and I are just about to move to Joondalup in the next week or so. It would be great to meet up with you at the whale and ale. Can't manage this week but may come next week, would be brilliant to meet some people in a social setting!

Thanks

Gaynor

Guest Rachie27

Im in northbridge and hopefully get my car in a few weeks. I work at charlies in nedlands. Would be nice to start building a social circle over here i desperately miss my mates back home.

hiya rachie 27 , where a bouts are u ?I'm nor and I'm available most days for coffee as my hubby is fifo lorna

Guest Candy

Hi Everyone, me and my partner would like to meet new friends we have not long arrived from B'ham we are south perth near perth zoo. let me know if anyone is interested we are free all weekend.

Edited by Candy

Guest guest1337
Hi

my fiance and I are just about to move to Joondalup in the next week or so. It would be great to meet up with you at the whale and ale. Can't manage this week but may come next week, would be brilliant to meet some people in a social setting!

Thanks

Gaynor

Hi Gaynor,

Yeah that would be great only the pubs will be CLOSED! It's good Friday and they don't open!!!!

Maybe Saturday afternoon/evening instead?