Interest rates are high so do your homework

Guest Amanda Cook

Guest Amanda Cook

Hello all.

I've noticed there are a few friendly mortgage brokers on here & it's great to have a close-knit community service with people you can rely on; future business is about future referrals so they will probably be doing a great job for you.

As a pom immigrant myself I'd like to let you know that similarly, if you are considering any finance for equipment, and by that I mean buying a car or caravan or boat or truck or whatever....please don't hesitate to contact me.

I work for a finance broking company that has been established 26 years & is one of the top 5 broking houses in Western Australia. There is absolutely no fee for the service - I just look at each person's situation & submit your application so that it has the best chance of approval with the best lender (we only deal with mainstream banks & finance companys).

Even for general advice on buying, feel free to drop me a message or give me a call. More than happy to help where I can.

Cheers,

Amanda.