ROB T

Guest guest9824
Wow - running half marathons Bean!! You can teach me a thing or two when we are both in Perth then :)

Beans gonna do the City to Surf with my hubby :) ....I will be watching! :)

I'll sit with you Pea!

I'm finally back on the t'internet so I can look at everyone's piccies! Hope you haven't all changed them back again!

Incidentally does anyone know where mine is?! I might

Need to change it soon, I've had it a while.....

I'll sit with you Pea!

I'm finally back on the t'internet so I can look at everyone's piccies! Hope you haven't all changed them back again!

Incidentally does anyone know where mine is?! I might

Need to change it soon, I've had it a while.....

I wholeheartedly believe that to be Mandurah (I was thinking of using a photo taken in the same location as my avatar to see if we could start a trend with other PPs :laugh:

Spot on HLV!! We could do a PP portrait gallery and all have a picture taken in that location in different poses!!

Deb - I can't comment on your four legs but big boobs are no excuse. Google the Shock Absorber Run Bra. First gravity defying sports bra i've come across!!

Guest guest9824
If I was meant to run I'd have 4 legs. Plus my boobs are too big.

Debs

Deb I too am carrying mine and Dolly Partons share of timber up top....I find an 'over shoulder boulder holder' works well...but still wouldn't try to run, my eyesight is very important to me, I don't want to loose it!:shocked:

Guest guest9824
Lovin the boob talk right now, sure makes a change from visas and 'Is Perth expensive?' Lol.

Not bad for a thread from the dead hey Mr T and we have gone well off thread haven't we....:)

We could always go for the "Calendar Girls" themed avatars to bring it back on track. The 12 most popular go into the 2015 PP Charity Calendar ;0)

We could always go for the "Calendar Girls" themed avatars to bring it back on track. The 12 most popular go into the 2015 PP Charity Calendar ;0)

Gets my vote.....

Not bad for a thread from the dead hey Mr T and we have gone well off thread haven't we....:)

Only got 3 replies first time around and 2 of them were from me.... Just noticed that it was your good self that resurrected it so well done for increasing its popularity somewhat.

Thinking about it, the Calendar Girls theme also wraps in the cake baking thread too!

weve all seen "that" picture Porty posted of himself a while back, imagine that with a strategically placed Chelsea bun? hahahahahaha!

Deb I too am carrying mine and Dolly Partons share of timber up top....I find an 'over shoulder boulder holder' works well...but still wouldn't try to run, my eyesight is very important to me, I don't want to loose it!:shocked:

Please share ladies, I was at the back of the line when the boobs were being dished out :laugh:

weve all seen "that" picture Porty posted of himself a while back, imagine that with a strategically placed Chelsea bun? hahahahahaha!

Though I guess, this being an Oz forum and all, it would need to be a lamington instead!

Guest guest9824

..or a jar of vegemite strategically placed, obviously it would be a family sized jar!

Right off to Bedfordshire now ladies and Mr T, nitey nite.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest guest9824

....breathing life back into Mr T's thread....once again....

Posted a new avatar piccy today of my all time favourite album....Hunky Dory by David Bowie. I love the greats on this album like Changes, and oh you pretty thing etc.... But my two favourites are Queen Bitch and Kooks....the Kooks track reminds me of some of the people on here and is just bonkers but I love it!..ahead of his time!

David Bowie - Queen Bitch - YouTube

Artist: David Bowie

Album: Hunky Dory

Released: 1971

Edited by guest9824
Added video

Guest guest9824

...Rob, it's my aim in life to make your thread a long one.....(that doesn't sound right does it...:wacko:..hey ho)