ROB T

...Rob, it's my aim in life to make your thread a long one.....(that doesn't sound right does it...:wacko:..hey ho)

All shades of wrong perhaps but made me smile all the same.....

Guest guest9824
All shades of wrong perhaps but made me smile all the same.....

You just made your thread replies tally onnnnneeeeee hunnnnnnnnndredddddddd

That'll be oooooonnnnneeeee hhhhhuuundddrreddd & ttttwwwwoooooo then...... Makes me look like I've got a real bad stutter....

....breathing life back into Mr T's thread....once again....

Posted a new avatar piccy today of my all time favourite album....Hunky Dory by David Bowie. I love the greats on this album like Changes, and oh you pretty thing etc.... But my two favourites are Queen Bitch and Kooks....the Kooks track reminds me of some of the people on here and is just bonkers but I love it!..ahead of his time!

David Bowie - Queen Bitch - YouTube

Artist: David Bowie

Album: Hunky Dory

Released: 1971

104 now. Errrmmm. Who does it remind you of. Tread carefully....

mine is on a drunken night out. Got my mates glasses on. She says I look like Sue pollard lol

Debs

104 now. Errrmmm. Who does it remind you of. Tread carefully....

mine is on a drunken night out. Got my mates glasses on. She says I look like Sue pollard lol

Debs

Beany. Think she might be talking about you ya know ha ha.

Debs

mine is us at 80's Rewind festival last summer, our friend brought the giant palm tree so everyone would find their way back to base (also so we could see ourselves on tv)!

Guest guest9824
Arrrrhhh bean. I meant kooks. Sorry chic. :ssign13: X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

.....sorry campers, you should have said...Sue (pollard) Lol....

yes I was implying kooks not biatches.....we are all a bit kooky, but in a good way:wacko:

Peax

Guest guest9824
my new piccy is me and my biggest bean-shoot Darcie :0)

eating ice cream in scotland last summer (prior to the weightwatchers mission!)

..gorgeous bean and bean shoot darc...

peax

my new piccy is me and my biggest bean-shoot Darcie :0)

eating ice cream in scotland last summer (prior to the weightwatchers mission!)

Beutiful piccy. Oldest bean shoot is cute.

i tried weight watchers but ran out of points by lunchtime lol.

Debs

Looks like a finger that has been snapped on an iPad and then tinkered with to make it look deformed. My youngest does something similar with pics of his own face; they look hideous..... Could be rude tho?

Looks like a finger that has been snapped on an iPad and then tinkered with to make it look deformed. My youngest does something similar with pics of his own face; they look hideous..... Could be rude tho?

Rob, you rotter, you got it straight away! I didn't mean to take it but it appeared on the screen and I nearly wet myself laughing. It is my thumb caught in the view finder and a picture taken whilst in the 'photo booth' app. Well done!

Rob, you rotter, you got it straight away! I didn't mean to take it but it appeared on the screen and I nearly wet myself laughing. It is my thumb caught in the view finder and a picture taken whilst in the 'photo booth' app. Well done!

Blimey, identifying strange looking things is clearly one of my strengths then. Lol

Guest guest9824
Blimey, identifying strange looking things is clearly one of my strengths then. Lol

This skill will come in handy when trying to identify the Perthpoms who may visit your new Dome....there will be some strange ones to identify me thinks.....:confused::eek:...obviously I'm not strange .....at allllll:err::wacko::eek:

This skill will come in handy when trying to identify the Perthpoms who may visit your new Dome....there will be some strange ones to identify me thinks.....:confused::eek:...obviously I'm not strange .....at allllll:err::wacko::eek:

hahaha :biggrin:

Maybe, we should all come on opening day, have a big meet up and all say hi at once.

By the way Rob, don't let my suggestion scare you off so don't ever let us know when you open.

Sounds promising........ What's that noise I can hear...... cash registers?? Lol

Edited by ROB T

By the way Rob, don't let my suggestion scare you off so don't ever let us know when you open.

Don't worry SJT, not easily frightened, however sometime Sept I hope. :biggrin: