27 year old female with no children, looking for friends

Becs

Hi my names becky moved to Perth in May and love it, only thing is I am in need of friends as I moved over here on my own from Sheffield.

I am still looking for a job and it has been 4 weeks now so starting to get really bored with nothing to do so would love to meet up for coffee if anyone is interested.

Guest Samantha

Hi Becky , I'm sam from Nottingham and been here for about 6 weeks . Me and a couple of other girls are meeting on Thursday for drinks and lunch if you fancy it.

Ill message you with time when I know .

Sam x

Guest thepallis

Hey Becky, My names James (25yo), Im using my mums perthpoms account, Im from York (uk) and I've been in oz for a year. Ive just popped bk to the uk for my brothers bday and am bk on the 24th June. What area of Perth do u live in. Im keen to meet more ppl. I have a few gd friends now having started to play rugby out here, and it would be good to get a wider circle of friends. Im bk on the 24th June. If u want to chat at all an maybe meet up when I'm bk my e-mail is palli6@hotmail.com.

Guest Nally's

Hi There,

I'm Ally and I too am looking for some more mates. I've been in Perth for 2 months and finding it hard to meet people. my partner is soon to be on a 3:1 roster up north too :o(

Were from Bristol originally :o)

would love to hear from you guys x

HI Ally, we can def meet up sometime, I'm away this weekend but we can meet maybe next weekend of summit if you fancy it, either that or I believe a few of us are planning on meeting next thursday at 2 in Perth. Will give you the details when I know more. x

Guest Samantha

Hi guys. Me and a few other girls have been meeting in Perth for that last couple of weeks now and newbies are always more than welcome to come along . Our next meet will be on thursday at 2 at the Avery above the train station exit on Murray street .

Hope to see you there

Sam

Edited by Samantha

Guest Nally's

Hey Sam,

I work full time so won't be able to make the meeting :o(, do you guys aever meet up on the weekends??

Suzanne i'm in exactly the same boat, struggling to meet people etc, plus my partner is about to head up north so will be even more lonely!!! if you fancy meeting at some point just give me a shout :o)

Ally x

Guest Kate28
HI Ally, we can def meet up sometime, I'm away this weekend but we can meet maybe next weekend of summit if you fancy it, either that or I believe a few of us are planning on meeting next thursday at 2 in Perth. Will give you the details when I know more. x

Hey both,

were meeting in the aviary above Perth train station at 2 this thurs. hope to see u both there!! Xx

Hey Sam' date='

I work full time so won't be able to make the meeting :o(, do you guys aever meet up on the weekends??

Suzanne i'm in exactly the same boat, struggling to meet people etc, plus my partner is about to head up north so will be even more lonely!!! if you fancy meeting at some point just give me a shout :o)

Ally x[/quote']

Hey Ally,

Contact me by PM- im going with another girl and a girl I work with to Subiaco cinema saturday night for an event if you fancy that? Were meeting up for drinks beforehand, going there, then going out afterwards too!! Give me a text if you fancy it! xx

Edited by ali

Guest guest1337

Isn't posting you personal details, I.e. Phone number, Against the forum rules? As well a bit dangerous!!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Guest ChrisTali

Hey all just posted a thread but thought i would say hi here too. I know the meeting seems a girly event but let me know if there's any mixed meet ups or if anyone fancy's a chat... :)

Guest Jacs29

Hi Becky, my names Jacqui, We moved to Perth a few months ago - really love it but would love to meet some new people - were do u live?? Im in Joondalup xxx

Edited by Jacs29

• 3 weeks later...
Guest emilydeano

Hi everyone...I'm 27 and have been living in Perth for a little while now, I'm always keen to meet some new people, I work full time in the city centre so its difficult for mid week lunches for me but if anyone is about for wine or two one evening after work or at a weekend let me know!

Edited by emilydeano