Where to find a British hairdresser in Baldivis area?

Guest pat and mike

there's a fab british hairdresser in Secret Harbour...used to be in Settlers Hills. it's called sh..my secret salon the no is 9524 9524.....it's nearly all poms that go there...

Guest pat and mike

there are british doctors and dentists at Baldivis shopping centre and teachers at schools in the vicinity...if you look at the census results, you'll find its got a much higher UK connection than other parts of WA or Aus as a whole...so really we're everywhere !!

May seem like a silly question but why do you need a British one?

I went to an aussie salon and was quoted $38 for cut and blow dry. I asked for a trim - tidy the ends up I asked, and came out with 2 inches of hair gone and the final bill was double what I had been quoted.

Same with my poor little Westie,I asked the groomer if she knew how to groom a Westie and she said that she did.I picked him up an hour later and nearly cried when I saw him,his back had been shaved and his legs left as they were (no trimming like I asked).Now people are laughing at my dog wherever we go and asking why he is half shaved! I've got nothing against the aussies but I do wish they would listen to what you are asking for.

Guest pat and mike

which local primary...there are several.....and which high school...it doesn't open till next year??? you're obviously not referring to Baldivis

may be that's why the local primary has 13 of the 15 sections of the NAPLAN tests below average and the high school is substantially below in everything.

Meow!!

The original poster just asked about where to find a British hairdresser - does it really matter why the want one, does it really have anything to do with anyone else why they want one? Is there really any need to get all sniffy??

Edited by gobbyjock

I went to an aussie salon and was quoted $38 for cut and blow dry. I asked for a trim - tidy the ends up I asked, and came out with 2 inches of hair gone and the final bill was double what I had been quoted.

So if I have a haircut by a British hairdresser when I'm in the UK and didn't like it, I better make the same gross generalization that all British hairdressers must be bad and poorly trained compared to the Aussie ones and try my hardest to find one from another country.

I can understand your need for all things familiar when you first arrive but at some point you are going to have to trust all things Australian.